This Banana Breakfast Muffin beats a box of cereal every day of the week!
This recipes makes approximately 12 (I made 14).
BANANA BREAKFAST MUFFINS INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 4 bananas (3.5 for muffin mix, .5 for decorations)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs of raw honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pre-heat oven on 160 deg Cel
- Place muffin liners in muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place mixture in muffin liners.
- Chop the remaining half a banana and place a slice on each muffin.
- Bake in oven for approx. 20 minutes or until cooked in the centre and golden brown on top.
Allow to slightly cool… Easy as!