I thought “macaroons” would be hard to make. Quite the opposite – these coconut & date macaroons are super simple to make!
This recipe makes approx. 10-12 macaroons. Yum-o!
COCONUT & DATE MACAROONS INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 egg whites
- 12 dates
- 2 tbs honey (this can be lessened)
- Pre heat oven to 160deg Cel
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Use hands to mould small macaroons.
- Place on the lined tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
These babies wont last long! How do you keep the sweet treats “in moderation” with your kids?