There is no need to cut bread and toast from your diet if you eat gluten free. Here is my basic recipe for gluten free bread. You can add whatever you like to the bread – seeds, nuts, roasted vegetables….go crazy!
GLUTEN FREE BREAD INGREDIENTS:
- 2 ½ cups of almond meal
- 1/3 cup of soft butter (or 50g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- (extras: 1⁄4 cup of sunflower seeds, 1⁄4 cup of pumpkin seeds)
- Pre-heat oven to 160 deg Cel and line tray (approx. 15x25cm) with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture in the tray and sprinkle with seeds if you desire.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes, or until cooked in the centre.
- Leave to cool and serve with butter. Yum!