These SUPER yummy gluten free jam drops are made entirely from scratch. They are a great little treat for you and the kids!
GLUTEN FREE JAM DROPS INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of softened butter (approx 125g)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of homemade jam
- Pre heat oven to 160 deg C and line a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and softly flatten on the tray.
- Gently push thumb into the centre of the biscuit mixture.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of jam into the centre.
- Place tray into oven for approx. 40 minutes or until pale golden brown.
- Leave biscuits to cool completely before demolishing.