Mmmmmm, homemade bread & butter! Who can’t resist!!
HOMEMADE BREAD & BUTTER INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 5 of eggs
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tvs ACV
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 50g of softened butter (approx, I didn’t measure)
- Preheat the oven to 160deg Celcius.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Place in a lined baking dish.
- Optional: sprinkle with seeds.
- Heat in oven for approx. 40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked in the centre.