Wowza! These little fat balls of goodness are so darn good! No bake, makes life easy Made with lots of love and fat! Don’t be scared of the “f” word – our bodies need it and know exactly what to do with real sources of it. These balls are a “sometimes” treat. But go on, treat yourself.
This makes approximately 15 balls of goodness.
LITTLE FAT BALLS OF GOODNESS INGREDIENTS:
- 3 cups of shredded coconut
- 2.5 cups of frozen raspberries
- 3 tbs melted coconut oil
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 1 cup cacao
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5-6 tbs raw honey
4 handfuls of almonds
- Mix ‘inner layer’ in a food processor.
- Squeeze mixture into small balls, squeezing out any excess juice, until firm little balls.
- Place balls in a glass container and place in the freezer while you make the middle and outer layers.
- Mix middle layer ingredients in a bowl. ! Place chocolate sauce mixture in the freezer for a few minutes until thickened, but not solid.
- To make outer layer of sprinkled almonds simply blend almonds in a food processor until chopped, but still chunky.
- Once chocolate mixture has thickened, retrieve both the balls and chocolate from the freezer.
- Use a spoon to cover the balls in chocolate sauce and then sprinkle on the almonds and place in a glass container.