A super easy paleo banana cake recipe to make and a total winner in our household! Demolished in seconds.
PALEO BANANA CAKE INGREDIENTS:
- 2.5 cups of almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 4 medium sized bananas (3 x mashed, 1x sliced for decoration)
- 2 tbs cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs raw honey
- Pre-heat oven on 160 deg Cel and line cake tin with baking paper ( I use a rectangular baking dish).
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (except sliced banana).
- Pour into cake tin and top with sliced banana.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until cooked in centre (time in oven will depend on the depth of tin).
- Leave to cool.