A fresh Paleo Raspberry Chocolate Cake recipe that tastes delish!
PALEO RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CAKE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 3 tbs cacao
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 medjool dates (finely chopped)
- 4 tbs raw honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs cacao
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 160 deg Cel.
- Stir all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the mixture into a small baking tin lined with baking paper (I used a tin 25cm x 15cm).
- Cook in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool. While cake is left to cool mix icing ingredients in a bowl and wait!!.
- Place icing mixture in the fridge to harden (approx 5-15 minutes).
- In the meantime, place the shredded coconut in a pan and cook the coconut on the stove until golden brown (approx. 3-5 minutes on medium heat).
- Now, ice the cake once the cake is cool and icing is thicker.
- Top with raspberries and toasted coconut. You can place it back in the fridge for the raspberries to set in the icing. Delish!